Additional Office In Naperville: A Tax Controversy Lawyer You Can Trust
Providing experienced, practical tax law guidance and results-driven representation is the foremost strength of our law firm. We recognize that your situation may have come about for any number of reasons, from a technical error to financial distress that forced you to make risky decisions. Led by a widely respected tax attorney who is also a CPA, we help people overcome or prevent serious tax problems by:
- Negotiating IRS offers in compromise when available, as well as installment agreements and payment plans to resolve tax debts
- Assisting clients who have been or will likely soon be financially crippled by tax liens and levies
- Representing individuals and families who have unfiled tax returns, as well as small businesses that must address a failure to pay trust fund taxes or meet other obligations
- Providing comprehensive representation for clients facing tax audits and proactive, ongoing tax compliance counsel for those with complex tax situations
- Pursuing appeals and other remedies through litigation in federal or state tax court
Extensive Legal And Financial Knowledge To Protect Your Future
In addition to applying decades of wide-ranging experience in tax negotiations and litigation, attorney Demetrius J. Karos offers comprehensive estate planning, administration and probate services. Whether you need a basic will and other key documents or a specialized trust enlightened by wide-ranging accounting and tax insight, you can turn to our firm with confidence.
Please do not try to handle a potentially major tax controversy on your own or place your trust in a national company that will likely assign a non-attorney clerk to your case. Instead, act now to schedule a consultation with a Frankfort, Illinois, tax and estate planning lawyer who will give your concerns the personal attention they deserve.